Truth claims for everyone!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

on a slower night.

so jumo says i haven't been posting enough, and that's fair i guess. i haven't really been overly busy, i just haven't had much to write about i suppose.

the summer is over! or at least it feels that way. the fall is bringing all sorts of new and exciting things. i will be heading back west for school, which i'm pretty stoked on. i have this idea for myself. i don't really know many people going there, so i'm going to walk around with my headphones alot, and become that quiet guy who listens to music all the time. and when someone tries to break through my outer shell, and find out what i'm all about, they'll ask, "what are you listening to?" and i'll give them my headphones and it will be like animal collective or some random nonsensical indie band that will create even more of a mystique for me. i think that sounds like fun.

i'm also going to be focusing alot more on my tremulance stuff. if you don't know me at all, and don't know what that is: myspace | purevolume. consider yourself educated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now here is an act that should suit you quite fine. i am jealous, because everyone in this town knows me so i can't pull that off...so i'm going to be "that girl who everyone knows and wants to badger with incessant hypersocial smalltalk"...keep me posted on your mysterious experience. i hope you meet some really inspiring characters. but only some. not too many.

Latest Additions.

  • Cut Copy - In Ghost Colours
  • My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges
  • Ra Ra Riot - Ra Ra Riot EP
  • Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes
  • The National - The Virgina EP