Truth claims for everyone!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

friends.

think i've got insight on things. not compared to these folks:

a vintage valentine - the writings of the lovely shaina les panther.

my thoughts on a monday night - a lovely young man named zach, who is alot deeper than i was at his age.

the littlest viking - one of my favourite people in the whole world, with the best blog name i've ever heard.

struck down but not destroyed - a modern day theologian, jumo's insight into Christianity, and all around life, is beautiful and inspiring.

lurk! lurk! lurk!

1 comment:

Jumo said...

Hey brother, man 'theologian'... wow, I don't know about that. But I do hope to get my BA of Theology, that is what is on my heart. So thank you for the words of encouragement. One day we'll talk face to face, and heart to heart. If not in this life, then the next. Love you bro,

-Jumo

Latest Additions.

  • Cut Copy - In Ghost Colours
  • My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges
  • Ra Ra Riot - Ra Ra Riot EP
  • Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes
  • The National - The Virgina EP