Truth claims for everyone!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

rain.



today, i prayed that God would give me a sign of his love.

and today,

God gave me rain.

i believe that on any other day, i would have been downtrodden by this downpour, but today was different. today God gave me love.

today God gave me love.

today God gave me hope.

today God showed me showed me beauty.

today God gave me reverance.

today God opened my eyes to these things, and helped me to realize how blessed I am, how blessed we are, to experience these things every day.

today, God made rain just for me.

God made a beautiful storm, just for me.

i wish that I had some way to give him back all the wonders that he created for me.

right then i realized that i could.

i could give him the greatest creation in all of his creations:

i could give him myself.

my love.

i could give him these things, just as He has given them to me.


Life is beautiful, it will be beautiful, God is good.

No comments:

Latest Additions.

  • Cut Copy - In Ghost Colours
  • My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges
  • Ra Ra Riot - Ra Ra Riot EP
  • Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes
  • The National - The Virgina EP