Truth claims for everyone!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

forever ago.



Well, in a few days I'll be embarking on a four month trip throughout western Europe, and when I return from that, I'll most likely be embarking on another trip across Canada. Hopefully you won't be upset with the lack of insight into my mind. If you want to guess what I'll be thinking while I'm there, I'm sure it will include a lot of, "wow" and a lot of "hmm".

So, goodbyes are in order. Instead of reading this, go read a book.

Oh, and listen to Bon Iver, for goodness sake.

1 comment:

* shaina * * said...

awww..you'll be missed!
stop in kelowna on your way across the country.

Latest Additions.

  • Cut Copy - In Ghost Colours
  • My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges
  • Ra Ra Riot - Ra Ra Riot EP
  • Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes
  • The National - The Virgina EP