Truth claims for everyone!

Thursday, June 05, 2008

I know that I have been away for some while, and I hope Shaina, Adam and Jumo have been alright with my absence. (If you read my blog, and I don't know you, leave a comment and prove my three fan truth claim wrong.) The summer has been going really well thus far: lots of working, music, writing, picture taking and all around enjoyment. Once June passes, and with it the rain, hopefully I'll be able to make more frequent trips to large bodies of water. Either way, I hope to keep this updated a little better over the summer. I mean, what else will I have to do?

4 comments:

tracey said...

I read your blog, dearest.

Greg said...

finally... a post. I read.

aline nabisi said...

I guess we are, at least, half a dozen, uh?

I found you because of an old sigur rós post and have been enjoying the life of a stranger ever since. Thank you for openning the box sometimes.

Cheers!

Jumo said...

I have been alright, but less fulfilled... Welcome home.

-love jumo

Latest Additions.

  • Cut Copy - In Ghost Colours
  • My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges
  • Ra Ra Riot - Ra Ra Riot EP
  • Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes
  • The National - The Virgina EP