Truth claims for everyone!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

an orchestrated rise to fall.

here's what's up this rainy saturday night:

  • Crazy, by Gnarls Barkley, is still hotter than ever.
  • Work was rainy today. But really busy, so i kept occupied.
  • I'm looking forward to my "weekend", tommorow and Monday. I'm stoked on sleeping in, you don't even know.
  • Last night was so much fun. Everyone (minus Rebecca and Rachel, tsk tsk tsk) were at the show. It was so much fun seeing the Archer and the Eagle guys. There were mad hugs all around. We went out to eat with Jessi Anne (who has a cat named "skeet", and i can't get over how funny that is), and i don't think she got most of our jokes. She laughed anyways, because she's the best. Oh yeah, and the Febs slayed.
  • I'm wicked bored right now.
  • This morning I watched my cat run after birds, and try to eat them. Maybe one of the funniest things i saw all day. Unfortunately, my cat is NOT named "skeet" which makes it less funny.
  • Man, catchiest song in my ears: Get Comfortable, by the Junior Varsity. Find it on Myspace, you won't be let down. The opening riff makes me shake my bottom.
  • Let me check for one second...yep Crazy is still unbelievably hot.

Alright, time to see who wants to have a deep and meaningful conversation on MSN. See you tommorow.

No comments:

Latest Additions.

  • Cut Copy - In Ghost Colours
  • My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges
  • Ra Ra Riot - Ra Ra Riot EP
  • Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes
  • The National - The Virgina EP